Connected EV Utilities
Our purpose-built technology empowers electric utilities to make a smoother transition to transportation electrification. We offer digital solutions for electric utilities to engage EV owners in grid-supportive and grid-managed charging.
Our interoperable IoT technology, along with our cloud and mobile applications, is an end-to-end solution for managed charging for electric utilities. Elocity reduces the cost of network management and infrastructure upgrades while increasing the reliability and quality of electricity grids for mid to high EV adoption scenarios.
Elocity brings missing interoperability and unified controls into the hands of electric utilities. With smart scheduling functionalities and a privacy preservation framework, we substantially increase the participation of drivers in managed charging programs while reducing the cost of EV charging.
Interoperable IoT EV Charging Solution for Vehicle-to-Grid Integration
AI-Based Network Planning, Demand Forecasting and Integrated Demand Response
Customer Engagement for Grid-Supportive EV Charging for Savings and Rewards
HIEV has been designed and developed by Elocity in collaboration with leading electric utilities. HIEV managed EV charging offers unique functionalities:
- Hardware agnostic IoT Node which brings any EVSE onto a unified digital infrastructure
- Real-time data and controls for managed charging
- Integration of managed charging with electric utility back office systems such as meter data management, billing, CRM and network operations management
- EV charging demand forecasting, prediction and control strategies to reduce load stress on micro and macro grids
- Integrated demand response using the Open Automated Demand Response (OADR)
- Privacy preservation using the Green Button Framework
- EV roaming using Open Charge Point Interface (OCPI)
- Rewards and incentives for grid-supportive charging behaviour
- Integrated customer mobile application
- Design, development, launch, and management of utility-driven EV charging programs