Frontend React Developer
Elocity is a cleantech startup striving to make the world a better place through technology innovations. We
are building a global infrastructure for making the transition to electric vehicles viable, affordable, and
sustainable by working closely with the utilities, governments, and public.
Headquartered out of Canada, we are a team of highly specialized domain experts and problem solvers
enabling utilities, public and private sector entities to successfully manage the demands of electric vehicle
charging and its infrastructure needs to pave the way for electromobility in future.
To know more visit https://elocitytech.com/
on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows
(such as Redux and Redux saga). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are
robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of
the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and
quality product is important.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Qualifications & Skills:
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux and Redux saga)
• Experience with data structures
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Familiarity with code versioning tools – Git
• Experience in MacOS and VS Code are plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org