Elocity is a cleantech startup striving to make the world a better place through technology innovations. We are building a global infrastructure for making the transition to electric vehicles viable, affordable, and sustainable by working closely with the utilities, governments, and public. Headquartered out of Canada, we are a team of highly specialized domain experts and problem solvers enabling utilities, public and private sector entities to successfully manage the demands of electric vehicle charging and its infrastructure needs to pave the way for electromobility in future. To know more visit https://elocitytech.com/
We are looking for a React / React Native senior developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React Native frameworks. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are important.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile applications
* Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
* Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
* Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ).
* Experience in native Android / iOS app development is preferable.
* Individuals who would connect best with the job requirements are those who:
– Are excited to be part of a young, dynamic team that is building a disruptive, sustainable business
– Are willing to go the extra 100 miles it takes to win in a super competitive market
– Are innovative, resourceful and comfortable with dynamic business requirements
– Fulfil below minimum criteria:
– 1+ years’ experience in React-Native based app development
– 1-2 years’ experience in Mobile app development (React-Native + Android/iOS).
– Hands on experience in Redux
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields with 5+ years of experience
• 3+ years of native Android/iOS development
• Constantly learning and looking for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
• Deep knowledge of scalability, security, and maintainability of high-volume mobile applications
• Should have mobile testing experience with strong basics, understand about the mobile os and excellent debugging skills.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, leadership and decision-making skills
• Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills.
• Mentoring and supporting other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
• Must be able to handle the independent execution.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org