Elocity is a cleantech startup striving to make the world a better place through technology innovations.We are building a global infrastructure for making the transition to electric vehicles viable, affordable,and sustainable by working closely with the utilities, governments, and public.
Headquartered out of Canada, we are a team of highly specialized domain experts and problem solvers enabling utilities, public and private sector entities to successfully manage the demands of electric vehicle charging and its infrastructure needs to pave the way for electromobility in future. To know more visit https://elocitytech.com/
• Actively participate in development along with team members for as much as 50% of their time, creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best
• Participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
• Being responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality for the team
• Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about
improving the technology use are your responsibilities.
• Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team and influence them for the entire organisation are also expectations from you.
• Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring
yourself on the impact you are able to create.
• Collaborate with Product Management and Product Development leaders in developing product visions and strategies.
• Define & drive implementation of long-term technology vision for your product & team.
• You will be the primary owner of the architecture of your product and will also be responsible for getting it reviewed and making sure the system is built accordingly.
• Be an evangelist for technology & represent in external forums.
• Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing and new problem spaces
• Drive technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them.
• Quick & Excellent Problem-solving skills for complex & large-scale problems
• Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies
• Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction.
• Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve
coding standards across large code bases.
• Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier
• Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions
• Deep understanding & experience of high-performance web scale & real-time response systems with experience & expertise in a variety of large-scale persistent systems including large databases.
• Exposure to complete product development cycles – From inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures the principal architects should have seen it all and ideally in multiple cycles.
• Should have been part of scalable product development cycles with either large data handling or large transaction processing exposure for 5 years.
• Must have worked in a small setup (either a startup or a small & reasonably independent team)
• 8+ years of overall experience
• B Tech or higher in Computer Science or equivalent required.
Location: Bangalore, India
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com