Elocity is a cleantech startup striving to make the world a better place through technology innovations. We are building a global infrastructure for making the transition to electric vehicles viable, affordable, and sustainable by working closely with the utilities, governments, and public.
Headquartered out of Canada, we are a team of highly specialized domain experts and problem solvers enabling utilities, public and private sector entities to successfully manage the demands of electric vehicle charging and its infrastructure needs to pave the way for electromobility in future.
Role, Responsibilities and Requirements
• Should have good understanding of enclosure design and compliance
• Should have good understanding of mechanical engineering and analysis fundamentals
• Detailed Mechanical Project leadership skills
• Experience with hands on mechanical design using 3D CAD tools
• Understanding of metering and IOT products, architecture, issues in antenna placement
• Experience working with design teams for optimization based on analysis results
• Experience with product requirements such as vibration, shock, antenna performance, industrial design, safety, human factors, and cost
• Demonstrated success in working with HW teams for appropriate product definitions and direction
• Solid understanding of design, fabrication and procurement fundamentals for CNC, injection molded, die cast and stamped metal parts
• Understands project goals and individual contribution toward those goals
• Effectively communicates with project peers and engineering personnel via e-mail, web meetings, and instant messaging including status reports and illustrative presentation slides
• Diploma/B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineeing
• A minimum of 4 years proven experience in designing enclosures for electronic hardware products from concept to release to market is a must.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com