Founded in 2018, Elocity is a Cleantech company headquartered in Toronto, Canada. The company is digitally transforming the transportation electrification journey for electric utilities, cities and businesses. Elocity is building a global infrastructure to make the electric vehicles transition viable, affordable and sustainable by working closely with utility sector and governments. As more and more electric vehicles are getting connected to grid day by day, Elocity is enabling utilities to manage their infrastructure need efficiently by using its AI enabled technologies. Elocity has set up an Engineering Centre of Excellence in Bengaluru, India and, is uniquely positioned to serve customers across the globe. Elocity also has global presence in USA, Spain and Abu Dhabi.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed in encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
To know more visit https://elocitytech.com/
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Experience in designing Web, Android & iOS products.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers. Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets. Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders. Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback. Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Take existing design- and interface best practices and modernize and modify them to suit the needs of our customers and our business.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven work experience for min3-5yrs as a UI/UX Designer
- Portfolio of design projects
- An expert at designing web and mobile apps.
- Proficient in understanding of design requirements for Web, Android, and iOS platforms.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g figma and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and PhotoshopTeam spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org