Human Resource Manager
Founded in 2018, Elocity is a Cleantech company headquartered in Toronto, Canada. The company is digitally transforming the transportation electrification journey for electric utilities, cities and businesses. Elocity is building a global infrastructure to make the electric vehicles transition viable, affordable and sustainable by working closely with utility sector and governments. As more and more electric vehicles are getting connected to grid day by day, Elocity is enabling utilities to manage their infrastructure need efficiently by using its AI enabled technologies. Elocity has set up an Engineering Centre of Excellence in Bengaluru, India and, is uniquely positioned to serve customers across the globe. Elocity also has global presence in USA, Spain and Abu Dhabi.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed in encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
To know more visit https://elocitytech.com/
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the whole HR gamut (recruitment, onboarding, policies, payroll, engagement, growth) for our India and global operations.
- Manage day-to-day operations of India office including managing compliance, payroll, accounting and branding vendors.
- Work with management to help in creating and executing the strategies for corporate growth and expansion.
- Wear multiple hands as needed in a start-up, and help the team get unblocked and enable them to be their productive best.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resource role
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or another HR Executive.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org