• Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
• Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
• Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
• Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
• Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
• Provides direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs.
• Participates in architecture and software development activities.
• Uses open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
• Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
• Provide Level 2 technical support
• Perform root cause analysis for production errors
• Investigate and resolve technical issues
• Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Qualification & Requirement:
• BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
• Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
• Good knowledge of Ruby or Python
• Working knowledge of databases and SQL
• Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes
• Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
• Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments
• Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell or Python
AWS: IAM Roles
Datastore: Postgres, ElasticSearch, S3
Runtime: Elastic Kubernets Service, Docker
CI/CD: GitLab, ArgoCD
Service Mesh: Kafka, Istio, Gateway, ELB (Load Balancer)
Monitoring: CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK (ElasticSearch
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com