The Senior Business Analyst serves as a liaison between internal software development teams and
client and product teams. Assists with defining business case and primary objectives for new
assignment or projects. Analyzes business domain to prepare end-to-end workflow and technical
requirements to be fulfilled by the software system
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Conduct preliminary investigation for product features requests by analyzing requirements,
specifications, testing, support and training plans. Ensure all are in line with the product objectives.
• Elicit, translate and communicate detailed requirements for the development team.
• Supports software development team in breaking down complex business problems and
understanding customer requirements.
• Analyses customer data and processes to provide insights to development, product and customer
• Help product and software development teams in prioritizing tasks and bugs for upcoming sprints
and groom the product backlog based off knowledge of client / market needs.
• Supports UX team to design new features and validate designs for functionality.
• Perform initial screening of newly developed features to ensure features were built as per the design
specifications and that implementation meets business needs.
• Review QA test cases to ensure proper coverage of application use-cases.
• Prepare and validate relevant data needed for optimization / simulation modules.
• Perform analysis of engine results to ensure proper functioning of optimization / simulation modules.
• Conduct internal demos of completed features.
• Work to resolve blocking dependencies with product, UX and customer teams.
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Industrial/Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Business
Administration or related field or two to ten years related experience.
• Familiar with agile principals and other software development processes and concepts.
• Proficient in requirement elicitation techniques like – interviews, brainstorming, focus groups,
reverse engineering, system analysis etc.
• In-depth understanding of EV domain and EV chargers
• Have good understanding of electric grids and how DISCOMs work
• Sound knowledge of EV protocols such as OCPP, OCHP, OCPI
• Proficient in data analysis tools and techniques.
Interested candidates can mail their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org